All Electively Paige services must be paid for at the time of booking to secure your slot, as they do have limited availability. No refunds or returns are offered. I cannot guarantee set results from each service I offer. As I’m sure you know, success is a marathon and not a sprint – overnight success is not likely. However, if you’re looking for someone to partner with that will keep you and your book’s best interests at heart then know that that person is me. Nothing makes me happier than seeing my clients succeed and I want that for you. I’ve outlined for you some of the services I offer. I don’t believe in one size fits all methods so all of my packages and offerings are customizable to fit your needs, budget, and books. I look forward to working with you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book. PLEASE NOTE: some services will be experiencing a price increase on January 1st, 2021. Book now to LOCK IN these current rates.
Full details on each tour option can be found here.
Cover Reveal – $35
One Day Book Blitz – $40
Release Day Launch – $40
One Week Blog Tour – $60
Two Week Blog Tour –$90
Release Day Online Launch Party
$35-60 + any giveaways you’d like to hold
My contacts will be invited, however you’ll need to invite your own as well – a good way to remind friends, family and other acquaintances that your book is coming out soon! For a fee of $35 we will have a two hour event on Facebook that includes sharing information about the book, book teasers, excerpts, sharing of book trailer(if applicable) and a Q&A portion at the end. The Q&A can either be done via a Q&A image being posted and readers asking questions in the comments with you replying to the comments with your responses or via Facebook Live where attendees can ask their questions in the comments and you can answer live on video.
For a fee of $60 you will receive the above spread throughout a 6 hour event with the first part of the event being made up of other authors in your genre “taking over” the event page and discussing their books. Why is this beneficial to you? Because these authors all invite THEIR contacts to come and celebrate your book launch and the link to purchase your book will be in the pinned post at all times. This provides an excellent build up to the main event and cross promotion among authors in similar niches is a great thing.
Multi-Author Facebook Events
From time to time I will have events that are for multiple authors. Everyone invites their reader friends, promotes it in their newsletters and helps spread the word – myself included. This is a wonderful, cross promotional opportunity that creates a personal feel for readers as they get to ask you questions and learn more about the book from the author themselves during your half hour – one hour takeover(time frame depending on event and preference). I have both free events and paid events. Details for all of these events will be provided in depth on the signup form and will vary depending on the type of event. Generally, you can expect new, targeted social media followers who have expressed interest in your work.
Social Media/ Website Management
Are you looking for someone to give you a hand with the day to day social media beat so that you can get more time back in your schedule? I’m happy to assist with any of the following options. Remember, get in touch if you would like a combination of my services as I am happy to provide a quote.
Single Channel Management – $50/month, $140 for 3 months, $275 for 6 months, $500 for 1 year.
Single Channel Management + Graphic Creation – $70/month, $200 for 3 months, $395 for 6 months, $740 for 1 year.
Not loving the fact that you’re constantly needing to schedule it all yourself and keep up with a posting schedule to stay relevant in the ever changing world of social media? I will partner with you to create a content calendar and manage posting it for you each week. I do ask that you initially provide some direction on what content you want for your social media, but I’m happy to find this content myself, follow a schedule you lay out, or a mix of the three. This package, on average, includes about 5-7 posts a week on the channel of your choosing, as well as stories on the channels that call for them when relevant. You will receive occasional surveys to assist me in keeping your social media channels in your voice. I will work to find the optimal posting times for you on each network you are on, and discuss strategies with you on how we can grow your following. Channels include Facebook page, Facebook group, Instagram account, Twitter account, and possibly others. .
Newsletter Management – $50/month
This includes set up, creation, and maintenance of your e-newsletter each month. I will need to be informed in advance of any book sales and/or blog features so that I can be sure to link up to them in the newsletter. We will decide on a day each month for your newsletter and you will receive a preview before it goes out. I will ask for a personal note from you for your subscribers each month, but otherwise I will completely handle the set up. This includes 1-2 newsletters each month, as well as setting up “newsletter swaps” with other authors if you’d like to do so. Please note, this does not include any monthly fees the newsletter management service you select might charge once you’ve reached their minimum subscriber threshold for the free tier. I recommend MailerLite as they are extremely affordable and have incredibly robust features.
WordPress Website Maintenance – $100/month
I will keep your website up to date as far as updating themes, plugins, WordPress, filtering spam comments, helping to optimize your pages for SEO, and executing any changes you’d like made to pages on your site(i.e. updating a book page, adding a new author photo to your bio page, etc). This will also include support chats with your web host on your behalf during the occasional off chance there is a more in depth problem that occurs. This works as a retainer for 5 hours of my time at a discounted rate(my normal rate is $35/hour). These hours do not roll over each month and serve as a baseline to give you peace of mind.
Blogging – $100/month / varies
This example pricing covers one post each week, for more or less monthly posts please feel free to email. You provide the basic content for the post, I do the rest. I’ll craft the post in your WordPress dashboard, create a basic graphic to go alongside it if you don’t already have one(and provide you with matching ones optimized for your social media sites), optimize the post you provide for good SEO rankings, and publish it on the date and time you need it published. I can even set it up to automatically share on your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
Blogger and Reviewer Outreach – $50/month
It’s important to constantly keep your book in front of as many eyes as possible, but reaching out to all those bloggers and influencers constantly can really put you in a time crunch. That’s where I come in. I will reach out to bloggers and reviewers to keep a constant, steady stream of reviews and features coming in. You are not likely to see any come to fruition in the very first month, as blogs tend to take at least a month-6 weeks from receiving the book before they post about it. I can provide you with a spreadsheet that will track who has been contacted, whether or not they respond, and estimated review/feature dates.
Book Launch Packages
Book Launch Boost – $300
Fee does not include giveaway items as these vary based on the plans we make for your novel.
This book launch package is perfect for those of you who might like some extra guidance as you go through the process of launching your new novel.
- I will have you send me the social media and plans you already have in place and go over what you have in mind and help you with any tweaks I feel are needed.
- Plan includes a Release Day Launch on book blogs.
- I will assist you in building a “Street Team” with your current contacts who would like to assist with your launch by posting release day reviews and helping create pre-release AND post-release book buzz. This can serve as a reader group following launch.
- This package INCLUDES a two hour Facebook launch
- It also can include a landing page on my website with your book cover, book info, purchase links, an excerpt, author bio and photo, social media links, and a giveaway that builds newsletter subscribers with each entry to give you a strong start if you wish. New to this package
- If you don’t already have them in place I will help you establish your branding with graphics for your social media and launch party.
- I will run a cross promotional style campaign to get as many supporters as possible tweeting about your book and sharing on Facebook and Instagram on release day
- I will curate a list of Facebook groups and promotional websites for you that will aid you in finding further marketing and publicity opportunities for your book to keep the launch boost going.
Book Launch Boost Plus -$500
This option includes all of what is included in the Book Launch Boost PLUS the following:
- Listing in my newsletter of book reviewers/contacting specific reviewers that enjoyed books similar to yours as an option for them to review on launch day
- This Package INCLUDES a Two Week Blog Tour.
- Walk Through on setting up your website if you’ve not already done so. I am a huge supporter of self-hosted WordPress, but we can discuss what options work best for you. I am not a full scale web designer but I can help with basic setup or guide you to someone if you need something more robust
- Sample Social Media Schedule to help you create engaging content. It’s not good to post only promotional content, you want an even mix so that you can really connect with potential readers.
- Assistance with managing the Street Team I help you create through one week after your book launches(or for two months if using this service as a relaunch – can negotiate a fee for monthly assistance based on the needs of your team).
- Assistance in the creation of a press release for media outlets.
Little Bit of Everything (pricing varies)
I am happy to create and execute a plan that fits the unique needs of you and your books, focusing on the assistance you most need. Please feel free to email me to discuss these options. Contact email@example.com with any questions or to book